Cutest Blog background

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year: 2010

WOW! I can't believe my last post was in 2007! ...well, maybe I can believe it. It's a busy time of life for us and as the mom...well, I'm going in circles all the time and barely have time to get to the bathroom! ...so finding time to update our family blog hasn't been a priority. Recently, I've been having a lot of fun reading other friends and family blogs & I'm finding out that it is really worth it. So, this year I've decided that my big resolution is to keep up with my blogging and organize my photos better. (The printed photos from the last 20 years will probably have to wait for another "resolution"... it's the digital ones that are piling up now & my family ones are all over the place in my computer and external hard drives! Maybe these two will help each other get done. Blogging and pictures go hand in hand so here's to 2010 goals.

We had some wonderful friends of ours help us take a family portrait of us just after Thanksgiving.  (...note to self: don't get pictures taken the day after pigging out on Thanksgiving)  and that's how the next "resolution" came along.... Mom's gonna lose the weight...again!  Well, I didn't wait 'till the first of the year to get started on that one, so I don't think it counts for the "classic new years resolution".  I started the day after this photo shoot and I've lost 10 pounds already so I'm on my way and I've got a great head start!


I had hoped to get this post done on the first of the year, but it's already 12:03 so I'm on to the 2nd now (and it's time for bed) so I'm just posting this family portrait tonight and we'll do some more tomorrow.

No comments: