![]() |
| GASP!!! that's Jacob up there hanging from that rope! |
![]() |
| Jacob and his cousin Caleb exploring |
Most anyone reading this will probably realize why I didn't write here after that first post of January 2011. I was pretty distracted with Jacob. He was getting sick then and we didn't know why he wasn't getting better until April of that year. After he was diagnosed with cancer on April 8th, we started a blog for him and his story took over every aspect of our world for the next 2 years. If you want to read about that story, it's on a separate page and there's a link in here somewhere.
Here we are, tomorrow is the first of April 2013, two years later. Jacob is alive and well and we are moving on with our lives cancer free!
Let's go tell the story.
Today is Easter Sunday! Can I just say I have the most wonderful husband and my kids have an amazing Dad! He packed up all 4 of our youngest boys and went to St.George with them for 4 days of their spring break. I had school and had to work this weekend so I missed out on the fun, but it makes me soo happy that they are having fun together with their Daddy! They're sending me pictures and it just warms my heart to see their smiles. The very best part is that Jacob looks like he's truly having fun, having adventures and getting to do some of the things he used to love to do before cancer stole so much of his childhood fun times.


No comments:
Post a Comment